Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Most Manly Macho Male Thighs: A Memphis player is blowing up Twitter by wearing short shorts.


Okay, so I've written about this before and...good for him. I've never been a fan of the droopy shorts, the baggy pants, the hanging-off-your ass-jeans, the check-out-my-boxers fashion trend in "pants" (we all know my "issues" with "pants"). So, I'm all for this. I mean, if a guy has nice legs, well developed quadriceps, muscled up thighs of steel, legs like tree trunks, corded, ripped, jacked, striations, vascular and sexy...why the hell can't I see them? Boardshorts...pretty much suck in this regard, and I'm all for them going the way of....away, they should just go away.  :)


I don't even understand the meme below.
#GoldenShowers  :)


It still blows my mind that some people can't separate genitals from a bosom, that don't know what mammaries are for, the benefit of, and the naturality of breast feeding, of being a good mom, from only viewing breasts as "fun bags" for horny guys. 



Somebody has (way) too much free time.  :)

 


One of the sweetest and most wholesome videos I've seen in a long time. :)

Deaf Little Girl Finds Out She's Going to be a Big Sister. 

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment