Thursday, October 24, 2019

What's Up World? :)

A very, very happy fawn (at least I think its a fawn) frolicking in the surf. 

                                   

A cozy spot in the sunshine...


This Priest brings stray and abandoned dogs dumped off at the shelters to his church services, where the parishioners usually adopt them. This makes him one super fantastic Priest.  :)


Ever notice how any female villain, diabolical lady, any sort of "odd" female character in Hollywood always looks sort of...."Dominatrixy"?  

Carolyn Jones as Mortica Addams from The Addams Family 1964 TV series.



Trump said he's building a "border wall" between Mexico and...Colorado.
Good to know.  :) 


Good thing people have a healthier alternative to vaping!  
Wait?
What? 




 

This couple planted over 2 million trees to regrow a forest in 20 years.

 

Boys will be boys...


 




2 comments:

  1. Even before I wore my first dress I loved Morticia....she was so much woman.....I wished she spoke French to me....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete