Tuesday, June 11, 2019

My conversation....with a spam bot. Oh, and I lost my pants again. :)

 So, I get that spam bots try to "sell" things or harvest information, reroute traffic, etc. What I don't understand is when one "locks in" on a particular post, then sends numerous messages with generic gibberish, where its anonymous, no back-link, no reciprocal links, no mention of an item for sale, or anything that the person that is running said spam bot would profit from. It makes no sense to me. Either way, I'm having quite the conversation with...it.  :)  

The post is here...and it's pushing 2 years old, which also makes no sense. 
But the sweet ass generic spam messages are in the comments section. 


6 comments:

  1. but but but

    your site is as the bot says....

    You truly surpassed desires. Many thanks for showing such insightful, dependable, informative not to mention cool 
    tips



    snowy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Insightful"? The rambling babbling of some old half drunk woman...who lost her pants, are not really..."insightful". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neil Nobrainer wants to know though if that person was half-drunk and HAD pants would she be any more insightful???:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say if you had more pants they'd be easier to find:)

    ReplyDelete