Monday, June 24, 2019

Incels (Involuntary Celibates) and other Random Stupidity. :)

From what I can tell, many of the "Incels" are not being denied sex because of their looks or status, as they claim, but rather due to their seriously nasty attitudes and dispositions. I mean, for fucks sake, there is a lot of misguided hate there. They should seriously just go outside and mix amongst the somewhat normal human beings.  :) 





 



 



Because....only the tip of the fake penis is "offensive"?  :) 


Nobody ever tells me anything around here damnit!  :)




Yea, I guess. 
I don't understand this one....so someone feel free to explain. 








Water leaking between a wall and the wallpaper?
Or one gigantic filled condom?
I report....you decide.  :) 


4 comments:

  1. As a connoisseur of large cock you would visualize a giant condom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just so they can market them as "tongue depressors":) "Honey really my tonsils are fine" glug..glug..glug

    ReplyDelete