Sunday, April 14, 2019

Would you cuckold your husband and make him watch you take stronger and muscular men in bed?

(I just found this interesting as it popped up under one of my alert feeds.)  :)


David Beatty, 40 years in the lifestyle - wife is still a hot wife

Have been in a happy cuckold marriage for 40 years. Stacey has never allowed me to watch her fuck another man. In the early days of our marriage when we tried swinging I was always present in the same house or hotel but never in the same room. Same with her other sexual relationships.
I’m always part of the vetting process - which is much easier in the cellular phone and social media age than it was when we started in the early 80s. 

I meet her lovers when she’s meeting them for the first time and I hang out until satisfied that the guy is normal, safe, and sane. If she’s turned on by the guy she will start flirting, exposing herself, innocently touching his back or thigh, and allowing him to kiss and fondle her. All in my presence. She likes rugged blue collar men who are fit and confident. So in most instances, she ignores me and turns all of her attention to him. I become a voyeur. I start to imagine them in bed and I can build a fairly accurate and erotic picture in my mind as I watch them with one another. As I watch them touch on the dance floor or at the table / bar, it’s easy to imagine them in bed.

On more than one occasion, I’ve walked with them back to the hotel while they were all over one another - lots of touching and kissing. I’ve even been in the same elevator when he has started kissing my wife, and feeling her pussy through her pants or usually up her dress or skirt. I’ve heard her moan at his touch and kiss. I’ve been in the same hotel suite while she had sex and I’ve heard the love making. It was (is) an amazing turn-on that also evokes jealousy, excitement, and embarrassment all rolled up in one. 




2 comments:

  1. Honestly....I wouldn't mind being kevin's whore too!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea but Sarah is a gold digging whore, and you on the other hand are just a...cock whore. :)

    ReplyDelete