Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Reddit Bans Ads For ‘Adult-Oriented Products and Services’ and...No Pants. :)


Recently on the Censorship Bandwagon...
Reddit
Tumblr
Instagram
Google+...which did censor content, but is now gone.
Facebook, which has always censored posts...unless its "fake news" from Russians, of course.
That basically leaves Twitter, of the "major" social media sites that still allow nudie pics.

Sorry Ass Suns-o-Bitches. 
What good is "social" media if grown adults can't "socialize" in a "social" setting in the manner with which they deem enjoyable? What sort of business model is it when a few old puritan uptight frigid grandmas decide what you, as an adult, can post, read, view, share and see? What can be done about this? Why am I asking so many questions? What if nobody reads this? What if I just keep on asking questions and can't stop? What happens then? Can anybody hear me?   :)


Hey, I said "No Pants"....I didn't say it was *me* without pants. 
So, I was not lying, okay.  :)


Nothing else to see here people.
End of post.
All done.
That's it.
Go home.
Nothing to see down below. 
Don't look below this line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










What?
You're still here?
Whats your problem?
You can't follow directions?
I said...go home.
Damn it to hell!  :) 


10 comments:

  1. I heard you right up until that "Don't look below this line part?!
    I have to admit....I looked....and looked....and looked and cursed the cage that she makes me wear to prevent exactly what I so wanted to do!!!!
    I'm always fascinated when truly beautiful women talk in a self deprecating way about themselves....I honestly don't know if you're seeing what I'm seeing!!!!
    My only complaint is that you're not smiling....I so wish I was there....I'd try my best to give you a reason to smile!!!!
    Otherwise aside from your lovely lady bits and bottom. I find myself looking at that pretty face more than anything else!!!
    Just beautiful....really....just beautiful!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa,

    You have to stop talking about your "fat ass", it's not there! If that is the ass, and body, you get eating sugar cookies....I'm on my way to a bakery, right now!

    I know this is going to sound like I'm kissing your ass (and I wish I was), but you have a magnificent body! Every Inch Of It!!! ;) :0 :)

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was disobedient!!! Punish me!! It was worth it !! ;-)
    GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recalcitrant sassy sub....that's all I got for the moment. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my... thoses back dimples make me melt. Nice way to protest against adult content censorship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I am a protester...or maybe a "Protestatrix". :)

      Delete
    2. "Protestatrix"? That's my favorite kind of protesters. They make my knees so weak that they just give up immediately. My jaw follows soon after, while my neck is falling back of course. ;)

      Delete