Tuesday, April 16, 2019

J.Lo (Jennifer Lopez) is Bringing the 70s Fashion Back. :)

I am not a fashion plate, a fashionista, a clothes horse (love a Taco plate, Fashionatrixes & clothes whores) but I do like the way she looks here. Love the hair, accouterments, shades, beads, jewelry, belt, bells, whistles and trimming, and of course the jeans. I might have to actually get up, get decent, be civil, act human, go out into the world and buy some...pants.  :)  




But first....a word from our sponsors.  :) 





6 comments:

  1. No.....say it isn't so!!!!! Not pants!!!! High waisted and skin tight but still just...no!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Pants Dude." (That's from David Letterman's announcer at the end of his show.) :)

      Delete
  2. Vanessa,

    JLo is pretty damn amazing! She's 50 years old, and as smokin hot as any 20 year old. I think you and her have a lot in common!

    She pushes herself to the max. Eats right. And she's a gym rat. She hours a day working out... All The Time! Some of her best photos are the ones of her abs. Her abs look like they are a 20 year old professional athlete's!!!

    I know from posts you sent me in the past, you have those same qualities...and from the photos, you have a lot of the same results. I know you say you've slacked off lately, and been enjoying some sweets, but something tells me if you get out of your funk and back to your regiment, "your" smokin bod will be back too!

    FYI, she too, like you, has an ass that is a work of art! I've heard people say she has a big ass, but in the shape she's in, that ass is tight!!!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    Ps: I'm in no way saying your body is bad, I'm only commenting on what YOU'VE said! I've never seen a bad photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree Vanessa those are a great pair of jeans, quite fancy some myself, just wish i had an arse to go with them! Go for it, you'd look fab in them.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, its about to get hot...maybe in the fall. :)

    ReplyDelete