Tuesday, April 2, 2019

13 Things You Definitely Didn’t Know About BDSM.



This article is not for *you*.
You already know this.
My readers know about this stuff.
My readers know all the stuff.
Its to be read by *other* people.  :) 


 



Chicago elected its first Black woman mayor (Lori Lightfoot) who is also the city's first openly gay mayor. In Chicago's 182-year history, the city has never had a Black woman or an openly gay person as its mayor. 






  

Is that a urine sample?  :)

 

Me...on an off day. :) 




6 comments:

  1. A No Pants Party.....you must have forgotten my invitation!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got lost in the mail. Or the check is in the male. And I promise not to come in your mouth. Or maybe the mailman won't come in your mouth...something like that. :)

      Delete
  2. Vanessa,

    I may be wrong but I I think that is subbie's workout drink? His (or her) Goddess brews that special cocktail for him, so he can enjoy it while he takes his punishment. If the subbie is lucky, the Goddess had him hold the cup as she filled it, and gave it to him.....nice and warm!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's rod conditioner. You do condition your rods don't you?

    ReplyDelete