Saturday, February 16, 2019

Happy Valentines Day Cuckold Husband.

Your soft lips, when you kiss me tenderly.
Your big masculine hands, covered with scars from life, veins, so gentle and secure.
Your calm patience, when I am frazzled or upset. Your heart and soul so filled with a zest for life and the desire to make the lives of those around you, as best as can be.

Your beautiful mind, which is a font of knowledge, and has an indomitable yearning desire to know more. Your beautiful heart, so filled with compassion for others, for your empathy towards those without a voice, those without options, for those that drew the short end of the stick in life, through no fault of their own. For your endless energy and optimism that things can change for the better, and your sense of duty that its up to those of us that have more, to do more, those that know more, to share it freely, those who earn more, to help those that earn less, and for those that have nothing, you figuratively and literally would, you will again, and you have given them your last dollar and the clothes off your back. 

You know just when I don't feel well, and bring me my fuzzy slippers, bathrobe, hot tea, soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, you turn up the heat, fill up and turn on the humidifiers, you find my favorite old movies to watch, and you go to the library to get me books to read. 

You take care of the house, the yard, the gutters, the garden, the bird feeder, the puppies and kitties, the strays, the cars, laundry and shopping. You keep the salesmen, the politicians wanting money, the religious proselytizers, and other bothersome rude people away from the front door, so I never have to see them.  

You're kind to my noisy nieces and nephews, to my loud gigging girlfriends, to my somewhat obnoxious brother-in-law and you never ever ever have been anything but kind to my mother. You are always so polite to the waiters and waitresses, the doctors office staff, the mailman, the cashiers and anywhere we go, you hold the door open for anyone and everyone, and allow them to go first.

You make me laugh, give me solace, serenity, happiness, peace of mind, a positive outlook for the future, for our future and instill in me the hope that things can improve, for all of mankind. You know when I need silence, when my mind and body needs quiet, to be alone, to rest or to reflect, and you never encroach on those times with any self-serving neediness.  

You mean everything in the world to me. I am the luckiest woman on the planet to have met you, to know you, to be married to you...and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and all of beyond.

I Love You.  :) 


8 comments:

  1. Just lovely....you sound like a happy couple and that's so rare these days....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kaaren Sissy: He's lovely...I'm just fucking bossy and grouchy! And thank you for the message. :)

      Delete
  2. He sounds like a saint,nor is there a more deserving woman.

    ReplyDelete