Saturday, January 19, 2019

Women's Marches take Place Around the World.

People are gathering for the global March in support of women's rights and equality. And yet, me being a supporter of egalitarianism, meaning true equality, I have to point out that few women in the "West" are clamoring for construction and other manual labor type jobs. My point is, that for many men, those jobs are their only option. I'm a bit tired of my "sisters" hand-wringing, screaming, marching and crying over the pay disparity for white collar and "glass ceiling" jobs, while ignoring the plight of blue collar workers...be they male or female. Raising everyone up, does not mean having a laser focus on having a few women in cushy high paying white collar CEO jobs...it means advocating for *everyone*.   :) 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment