Sunday, December 16, 2018

"Nationalize" this...you Nationalistic Pants Wearing Bitches! :)

I am soooo tired of hearing about nationalism from the usual moronic jackanapes. Only credulous cretins, fools, ignoramuses, the paranoid, those lacking education, erudition, elucidation, matriculation, common sense & a spine think "nationalism" is a prudent policy or ideology to adhere to. We, those of us striving for an egalitarianistic society, those of us that have evolved beyond being knuckle dragging Neanderthals, are fatigued with trying to drag your kind into the 20th Century (yea, last century, I'm starting low/small). You over-privileged, spoiled "Twat Waffles" have no idea what refugees & immigrants have suffered through. Kindly neuter yourself to end your inferior genetics. Seriously, no philoprogenitive or fecundity related/participatory acts for you. Humanity and a progressive and rationally thinking society does not need your progeny.  

I fully & unanimously endorse this message...& I'm not wearing pants.   :)




4 comments:

  1. Here's a perfect example of why I jerk off to you! Look at that ass, it's PERFECT! I'd like to ve to spend hours worshipping your wonderful little tush!!!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa,

    I'm sorry my comment kind of got placed on the wrong photo (by me). The above comment was part 2 of your post about the free hand job if a book was purchased.

    I enjoyed, and got a good laugh about how you phrased that post, and my comment was in reference to that.

    As far as this post, yes I did read it but I truly couldn't follow it? I'm sorry I don't know the meaning of a lot of the verbiage you used, but I did understand what you were saying. I'm a simple guy, with a fairly good education, but some of these words really through me.

    Like I said this was Part 2 of your "free jerk off" post. My Part 1 was supposed to go with the other post, but I'm guessing it didn't go through because it wasn't posted.

    Sorry for any confusion, or disrespect! None was intended!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe, never worry about my confusing any "disrespect" or anything of that nature with your posts. I "get" you and appreciate that you enjoy my little blog. :)

      Delete