Friday, November 30, 2018

People are Just So Rude Sometimes! :)


My phone rings, I say "Hello."

A recorded message tells me that its a representative calling from Microsoft and that my ISP has been compromised in several counties.

This sounds serious...I thought to myself.

So I waited for a few seconds until an "authorized agent" comes on the phone and starts her spiel about the issue and before she get get to the "give me your credit card number" part I interrupted and said...

"Go fuck yourself you Cunt & after that ass fuck yourself & then kill yourself &...

The fucking bitch hung up on me!!!!

Just so rude of her, right? :)


2 comments:

  1. My wife put us on the "Do Not Call" list years ago when we used the land line and I kind of missed playing with the scammers and the telemarketers....
    I used to ask them what they were wearing....that used to make them pause....
    I would tell them to hang on while I got my wallet and put the phone down and wait to see how long they'd hold on...
    I used to ask them to be my friend because I wasn't allowed out and didn't have any friends....
    I used to say things like "He's coming for me now!!!! No!!! Please god no!!! and then hang up...
    Like I said I kind of miss them...
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too enjoy messing with them..when I have time. :)

      Delete