Friday, September 21, 2018

Rush: Fastest Growing New Fan Demographic? Young White Women and Black Guys.

I'm not sure if others are aware of the whole "video reaction" thing on YouTube, but apparently its a huge thing. I am usually way behind on things, new trends, technology, fashion, cultural things such as this....but apparently many people do this and presumably if they get enough hits, their channel gets paid. Anyway, when I'm sitting here editing or whatever, I sometimes watch some of them and its interesting to me how younger people, people from different backgrounds are always so stunned that only "3 guys" can create so much sound. A search will bring up numerous people from numerous channels doing the same, but I like these two guys because you can tell they have a musical background and training and based on that, knowing how difficult it can be to be proficient with an instrument, or with so many instruments, their effusive reactions are genuine.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment