Sunday, September 30, 2018

Kaaren Sissy --- Qutdoors Queening Chair

You mentioned me with a link to the photo. As I am currently persona non grata on Google+ I can't reply to you there. They suspended by account for two weeks. As you know, I only post "sanitized" photos there....so I think their censorship bots got confused by one picture I posted of a strap laying across a bare bottom. Sadly, the "bare bottom" photo was of my...mannequin.  Artificial "intelligence" my ass....or at least my mannequins ass, lol.  

Anyway, I would love to know the story behind this.  :) 


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Ms. Vanessa, U wasn't aware that the G+ Thought Police were after you!!! I'm also very careful of what I post there and whenever I think it might be something almost over the line I post it privately!
    As for the pic...I ran across it somewhere and I instantly thought of you....figured you might have one of these in your Cabin in the mountains so you can sit like a Queen and enjoy some fresh air!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabin and chair in the great outdoors is a nice idea. Thanks for mentioning the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete