Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Viva la Fetish!

It appears that increasingly more and more people are not only open minded but kinky as well. Not really a surprise, but as time goes by, people are less judgmental and more willing to accept the fact that we have a sex drive that doesn't want to be hampered of controlled by social mores. I mean people that are sexually progressive generally tend to be more open-minded and more “live and let live” in most other areas of life and society. This is a fantastic change for the better. We need less hardliners and war mongers and fundamentalists which are just dragging the whole world down. A glass of wine or a joint and a few orgasms would calm them the fuck down. 
 
Some people assume that we are going to regress back to the 1950s as far as rights. They claim they have documentation that show trends and changing attitudes about this. I would seriously consider their survey results with a level of circumspection. Many things I see, hear and read about for the last decade or so indicates otherwise. Long term trends I mean. Sure, right now we have some stuck-in-the-1950s cretins running a few things here and there, but overall, its a brighter looking future for most. If this keeps going this way, soon a slight majority of women may be dominating, humiliating, cuckolding and just generally ruling over their husbands. I could be wrong, but I am after all, just a sex positive humanist...with a Queening chair, a riding crop and greedy sexual impulses, and trying to spread that word and agenda around to other women.  :)
 
 
Bye the way, off topic, but I'm in Twitter "jail" again. Send provisions. Some smokes, soap-on-a-rope, contact Martha Stewart for advice cuz she's done "hard time", some beef jerky, an impenetrable chastity belt and some Tacos. Lesbian shower scene forthcoming...film at 11:00.  :)


 
 




 
 
 
 
Sure hot sex is great and all but have you ever found a really good pen to write your grocery list with.
(Found online, author unknown.)

6 comments:

  1. Well all of the people my wife has "introduced" me to are pretty easygoing sexually....all of the women are superior to me and all of the men are too....
    Now just a little caged sissy complaint.....I can usually tell by how much it hurts when I look at a pic....and oh my god a real bush.....she shaved it to please a guy some years ago and I miss it....those little curlies tickling my nose....the cage seems very tight sometimes....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your tiny inferior girlie balls turn blue.

      Delete
  2. Dear Ms. Vanessa,
    "Twitter jail?" How long is your sentence? I want to help spring you out. I really miss your invectives, taunts, retorts, and humor.
    Yours,
    ds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms. Vanessa,
    "Twitter jail?" How long is your sentence? I want to help spring you out. I really miss your invectives, taunts, retorts, and humor.
    Yours,
    ds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another couple days of a 7 day stretch.
      (See? I can repeat myself twice like you did.) :)

      Delete