Monday, April 30, 2018

Sexual Attraction: Deniable (Deny-A-Bull).

What causes sexual attraction? Why does one person turn you on, and another simply will not. What if they look very similar? What if they were identical twins and one made you all hot and horny, the other was sort of...meh, whatever?
 
I was out earlier today for a "coffee date" with a potential new lover. The whole "Bull Vetting" process (It sounds like something a veterinarian does with cattle.) is both exciting, yet sometimes cumbersome and taxing. There is that obvious thrill, that spark, new guy, new body, new "meat" and then if it fizzles, a bit of disappointment and confusion on my part why he didn't "measure up".
 
Certainly we all know what we find attractive right? I mean for me its intelligence, confidence, cleanliness, height, muscles, well groomed, polite but not so much that it comes across like submissive or "wussiness" or desperation as if he's willing to say or do anything, adopting any sort of stance or role within his vacillating personality, just to get inside my pants. That's sort of the opposite of confidence really. And of course a good size cock and balls and the knowledge of how to use them properly for my satisfaction.
 
So this guy initially met all those parameters but then when we met...nothing. And I still can not place my fingertips on the what and why of my reaction, or I guess lack of reaction would be more accurate. Pheromones? Something in his mannerisms? The way he sat, or stirred his latte, or a tilt of the head, a laugh, the sound of his voice?
 
Nope, that all checked out. All I know is he was ready and willing, and I had to "Deny this Bull" (Deniable). So...I don't get it. And if I don't "get it" pretty damn soon...things are going to get ugly around here.  :)
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm definitely not qualified to help in that regard, I'm afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my experience, it's difficult to size someone up-I couldn't resist- until that man's cock is hard and in my hand. Unfortunately, one must necessarily attend a swingers club to effectuate such a situation. Depending upon where one resides, it can be ridiculously easy.
    We live in Las Vegas. You would think it would be very easy since we have 3 or more of these clubs in town. That said, Vegas swingers clubs are horrible. I invite anyone to attend the Red Rooster and not emerge with a slightly scarred psyche. But I digress.
    In Cleveland, Ohio there is a club called Club Eros. That club is unique in that there is a club within a club for cuckolding. Anyway...that's an ideal situation if you can find (or create it). Have you ever considered taking on an extremely well endowed slave or sub? This dynamic can work too. It seems counter-intuitive, but I know a few ladies that do this. Anyway, good luck and happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try for some time to find an ideal "Bisexual Neutral Bull" but got no where with the applicants. They were either too submissive, or just looking for threesomes...which is fine for others, but that's not the dynamic that arouses me. :)

      Delete
  3. Ms Vanessa; the photo shared in this post is poweful, sexy AF. The angle of your healthy in shape ass and body. Not fair your body projects so much immediate dominant sexual power. But we or I thank you for the photography. I fit most of the bull criteria but with your package it's a disappointing quick explosion on my end. So that would be a quick exit to the door with no call back for another try. Why bother trying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you every so much for the nice compliments "Speedy". :)

      Delete
  4. Poor hubby! If you’re not bringing home gifts than things are “getting ugly around here”. Lucky bastard! Thanks for sharing and keep us posted on the latest abuses of poor “Lucky" :)

    ReplyDelete