Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Crashing and Clashing with "FinDoms".

On Twitter two "FinDoms" in a conversation (that tagged me in) said:
 
The truth--the Future is Female. The estrogen tsunami will wipe the patriarchy off the face of the earth. Males should submit now or perish.
 
And... 
 
see THIS is why findom and femdom are IMPORTANT
in them we take society's traditional views of women as objects of objectification and not only turn it around to objectify men and monetize it but also take that objectification of US and use it to EMPOWER ourselves as women
 
And I said:
I'm striving for an egalitarian society where all human beings are equal. FinDoms are wanna be hookers who won't put out and deserve ZERO respect. They are panhandlers but not deserving of help like a homeless person does. Don't conflate my reality of FemDom with your laziness.
 
I make "friends" everywhere I go. :)
 
Bitch (noun): A woman who won't bang her head against the wall obsessing over someone else's opinion - be it a man or anyone else in her life.
-Sherry Argov
 
 

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend
    who was doing a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch simply because I
    stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this....
    Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about
    this subject here on your internet site.

    ReplyDelete