Sunday, March 4, 2018

People...

I don't understand some people. I've never desired fame...ever. That's one of the reasons I've gone to great lengths to separate my little online "stuff" from my everyday life, regular business, family, friends, (mostly, a couple girlfriends know about it) my neighbors and others in my community. I can step out the door and no once has any clue who I am. Most people probably think I'm just that crazy "Cat lady" from down the street. And they would be right.  :)
 
 
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
 
After pursuing acting at age 88, Dorothy Steel landed a role in "Black Panther" at 91 years old.
Last week, she celebrated 92nd birthday.
There's no age limit to following your dreams.
 
 
When someone calls me a libtard...
I thank them profusely.  :)

 
This, the photo below....is a massive 1st World Problem that will probably get press coverage.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment