Sunday, February 18, 2018

Women's 1st World Problems...The Great Yoga Pants - Camel Toe Debacle. :)

Brace yourselves my gentle and faithful (well, not the Hotwives amongst us, giggles to self) readers, for this is the Mother Load of all severely seriously serious issues...
 
Some lady opined: Why Yoga Pants Are Bad for Women. 
 
The backlash of pithy Twitter comments were swift and snarky such as:
 
Okay . 1) I am sure you had your pick of thoughtful opinion pieces for this Sunday’s edition...and this was your choice? 2) Women writing op-eds about other women’s sartorial choices is bad for women 3) You can have my yoga pants when you pry them from my cold dead booty.
 
And:
 
This is an article criticizing women for wearing yoga pants to yoga class.
 
And not to be outdone:
 
 
 
I'm always amazed and amused at the sort of  "Brouhahas" that inflame Westerners on social media...first thing in the morning.  :)
 
 
 

 
 
 
I solved this problem for myself by...not wearing pants.  :)

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to sign up for your yoga class Ms. Vanessa!!! Every time you bent over I'd be right behind you offering my complete oral support!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "M". As in moral support. You forgot to add the....M. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think it's a "problem."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And just when was it that you started this whole "thinking" business? :)

      Delete