Friday, February 2, 2018

No One Lives Here.

I'd move to some of those isolated places.
Why?
Because as I've said before...
I am a semi-misanthropic hermit who creates BDSM furniture, Queening chairs, Smother boxes, Spanking benches, whips, straps, clothing, Hotwife jewelry & body and/or masturbation lotion. I've written multiple books about my exploits, if you care to slog slowly through a myriad of my myopic slaggish musings. I am a Pro-Sarcastic Snarkatrix, Vocabularyistic Savantatrix & I know about your lingering lascivious licentious cuntalingus cunnilingual carnal lust you rapscallion reprobates.
 



 
Society?
Civilization?
What they hell do I need with that?
I just need a submissive with a tongue, a Bull once in awhile, and my rescued puppies and kitties. 
 
Speaking of which...here's a Fatty Kitty.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment