Thursday, January 25, 2018

Hate Mail. :)

(I get a fair amount of anonymous hate messages posted to my blog, which I just delete. Some are worried about my "soul" others dislike my political ideology, or both, or dislike any woman that doesn't genuflect in their "Domly" presence. I find it amusing and below is a reply to one. )  :)
 
It is unfortunate, that the vapid vacuous invective laden jackanapes that post hate mail here are under the notion that they're expounding with edification on the subject matters at hand. In fact their lack of obsequiousness and obeisance speaks volumes about their lack of evolution and intellectual stunting. But, my mission presses on...my domesticating males through verbal cues and matriculation...backed up by and reinforced with corporal punishment for those that are untoward and wayward.  
 
Unlike the diatribe you spewed out to me, laden with unfounded accusations and assumptions, (like a motivated fluffer in a glory hole) I shall infuse facts into this discussion.

Point A: I am not a ProDom, nor a harlot, a tramp, a strumpet, a concubine nor whore.
Point B: That my sexual empowerment threatens your sexually inferior micro-penis is telling. As I flout societal conventions and rail against the mores of a monotheistic Patriarchal structure....I grow emboldened by my efforts as more of the credulous masses are seeing the bigger picture.
Point C: For those that do not yield our minds to your silly little notions of monogamy and lust being sin, your puerile insults are summarily ignored. Pity you have such a narrow view of the world and human history.  :)


4 comments:

  1. But we still love you Vanessa!

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I get a fair amount of anonymous hate messages posted to my blog...Some are worried about my "soul"...."

    Hate mail? Jebus. Ever ask them how they wound up on your website....?

    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They come, they cum, they have guilt, they blame me. :)

      Delete