Tuesday, January 23, 2018

"Female Domination" In Politics.

Its a year of chaos since man-child beat Hillary bot and all the sex scandals and politicians and celebrities dropping like flies from gabbing and groping. A lot of noise, protests, marches have been done, and I'm pretty disappointed with the "feminist" movement and their stated push to have more parity in the political realm. In fact, downright pissed off is more like it.  :)
 
There is endless potential within humanity, of what we can strive for and achieve. According to some people, things would be better if we ran "ran the show" instead of men. Right now, I'm not seeing it. What I'm seeing is a few women climb to the top, then pull the ladder up behind them. Once there, they draw back, out of fear perhaps, with no vision, and in some cases repress other out of competition to maintain their top level. In other words they just emulate what men are doing, or have done, putting on their Hillary Clinton pantsuit and maintaining the usual 2 or 3 "causes" they deem as being the inly things important to woman....equality in pay and abortion.
 
Got a news flash for you....I care about other things. Like creating an egalitarian society, and environmental concerns and having equality in going "bare chested" anywhere men can go in public. Improving medical care and the homeless and transforming our schools so they stop kicking out "industry fodder" graduates that are in some ways otherwise braindead bots.
 
Speaking of braindead bots....yo feminists, pick it up a notch. Your agenda of bitching endlessly about "equality" doesn't seem to enter into your lack of concern for issues like....most suicides are male, most homeless are male, most people incarcerated are....male. Again, most liberal Dems women seem to be 2 issue candidates in their effort to "represent" women, pay and abortion. The same way I did not support Hillary for the last election, is the same way I may not support other women next time around. I'm not a "Vag-Voter" in that any women you put in front of me is going to get my support. Nancy Pelosi's agenda is not my agenda. Same with Hillary or Kamala Harris or any other generic run of the mill., average, boring, no original thought candidates you prop up in front of us. Stop taking us for granted, stop assuming we'll support your just because we collectively have "innies" instead of "outies". Just stop doing it, stop insulting my intelligence and stop trying to define my femininity. If you don't, or perhaps if you want to see into the future...Hillary's unemployed.
 


5 comments:

  1. Ms. Vanessa....when I tell someone they've got big balls it's usually because I want to.....well you know....
    I loved this post and I wish it would be widely read!!!!
    Politics has come down to the color of your skin or what's in your panties means you vote this way or that and I think that's very sad.....most of the time I would vote for "None of the Above" if I had a real choice!!!!
    Thank you for letting us hear the voice of a real woman....I think you and my wife would get along just fine!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about we just vote for the person with the most common sense and sincerely positive agenda? What they look like, color, sex, gender, orientation...that's all just window dressing. :)

      Delete
  2. Couldnnt agree more Vanessa....

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well don't expect feminists to pick it up. All they're interested in is taking control and getting wealthy, not improving society. That's why they got behind Hillary. That's all she was about. They want to replace the political power structure with their own female version. How's that Who song go, say hi to the new boss, same as the ol' boss ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quality people from all political sides, women and men, gay, straight, Trans, all races that have something to offer...but these people are not them. :)

      Delete