Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Origin of Submissive Men and/or Cuckold Personality Types.

My submissive cuckold  husband is a bit of a cipher or an enigma in so many ways. He's one of those types of people that sometimes infuriates you in that...he's not always forthcoming with information or replies. Not that he lies or hides anything, he just usually never volunteers anything beyond my initial questions. Unless pressed he often never expands on the thread of a conversation...but actually thinking about it that only applies to times when the discussion is about him. Regular everyday conversations are more "normal". Perhaps that's one of the things that initially attracted me to him, which continues on today many years later. The mystery and challenge which is the very complex nature of him.

A few evenings ago we were having this sort of lazy lounging around the house thing. Just chatting, talking, snuggling and so on. Anyhow, not sure how it happened but I got around to asking him about some of his first dates and junior high crushes, high school girlfriends etc. So during this conversation a few interesting details emerged. One was the first girl he ever asked out, Margaret, he described her as a stunningly gorgeous Hispanic girl, long flowing dark hair, great smile, engaging personality, sort of the cheerleader, most popular type...turned him down. Now for most guys, at least many that I've known, that would have ended the attraction at the very least, or with some guys that get pissed and start with the insults calling you a "stuck up cock-teasing whore" and all that nonsense.
As I drug more details out of him) and he was nervous and not readily willingly to disclose all this) it seems like his being turned down only made him desire her more. And beyond that, it appears that the very fact that she *did* turn him down, denied him, sort of humiliated him and brushed him aside, made the lust factor increase.

So, this made me start thinking about certain types of men. Submissive men in general and cuckolded type of men in particular. When I qualified my comment about submissive men....what I mean is not all of them obviously, but maybe more those that are excited by tease and denial, verbal humiliation, perhaps feelings of sexual inadequacy and maybe things that tie in with their self-esteem in the same regard (sexual confidence, prowess, ability to satisfy and perform and so on).  

This makes me wonder about sexual development in males that tend to be drawn to the submissive side of things. Is it something that began with early teens where they were shot down by girls they lusted after? Did being denied and mocked contribute to their adult interests? Were some of those experiences sort of the catalyst for how they developed later in life? I mean it sort of follows a pattern.
Boy meets girl.
Boy asks girl out.
Girl turns boy down.
Boy is humiliated.
Girl dates other guy.
Boy is jealous of other guy.
Boy sees other guys as sexually superior.
Girl sort of flaunts new guy in front of boy.
Boy is humiliated again by girl and begins to sexualize these feelings of inadequacy, denial, wanting to please her in whatever fashion he could if he was only allowed to do so.
Flash forward a few year later taking the same above scenario and you have a classic cock-teasing ball-busting dominant wife, denying her husband sex while getting fucked by a better man and using her cuckold for humiliating tasks that amuse her. Or maybe I'm totally wrong about this?  :)


 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the interesting topic. I can't speak for those who enjoy being cuckolded but I don't mind sharing my submissive development. My experiences were a bit intertwined and twisted. I will do my best to be as brief as I can but I don't mind elaborating if you have any questions.

    My self-esteem and self-worth were destroyed over years of abuse and peer rejection from ages 2-13.
    The only girl who took an active interest in me from age 7-13 used to also tie me up. I began to lust for her and what she would do to me but always felt she was completely out of my league. The end result was that I ended up masturbating to the ideal of being dominated... and could not get sexually aroused otherwise (this was the birth of my submissive sexual side). I saw this as a huge secret and horrific flaw (and hoped it would eventually go away).

    From age 15 on I got rejected by every girl that I ever pursued with a couple of of 7-10 day dating periods that were instigated by the women or blind dates that ultimately failed. It didn't matter if the women were "out of my league" or not. Being a muscular Asian male in an era where tall skinny guys were the in thing didn't help. The repeated failures mixed with my already damaged psyche and sexual shame caused me to look at ways to (over)compensate to make up for my looks and this set me on the path towards the mindset of a service submissive.

    Basically, I was terrified that no one would ever love me unless I was the absolutely perfect lover in nearly every way imaginable and could make her happier than anyone else in the world. I remained alone until 24 when a friend told me that I was naturally submissive and would make an excellent BDSM sub... and followed it up with telling me that she had fallen in love with me but would only be with me if I was willing to live a D/s lifestyle.

    I never thought anyone would want to be with me for me. I could only see someone being with me if I was able to meet all of their needs: emotional, sexual, romantic, social, etc. I should note that I have never had a vanilla relationship. In most cases when I got rejected they would not speak to me anymore after that. I can't tell if this supports your theory or not :)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information. It was quite interesting. The woman you met when you were 24...are you still together or did that end?

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately she passed from cancer a couple of years later. I have not sought out a vanilla relationship since then.

      Delete
    3. I'm very sorry to hear that. Hugs...:)

      Delete