Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sub-Drop and Sexual Anxiety.

  No, this isn't about dropping off your used and abused submissive at the local bus station like you would a distant second cousin you dislike after a way too long unannounced visit. This is about the depression or abandoned feelings and emotions after an intense session or when they are away. Background, anyone that has had the misfortune of reading my rambling babblings knows that my, introduction into the kink or fetish world was very unconventional. 
 
  It appears that, for many at least, they get into a lifestyle by learning about it from a boy or girl friend early in their sexual development year. Some go the route of munches, play parties, etc. It seems that the younger generation (those in their 20s) have a variety of social locations, bars, clubs, places that have theme nights which they frequent. Some are from the Old Guard. Some have fetish clubs where they dress up once a week on Fridays nights & hit the clubs where they then proceed to hit each other apparently. For myself, it was something I gravitated to of my own volition & had to pressure or demand it of previous boyfriends, to little satisfaction, and then later to a guy I was dating, whom became my husband, wherein I beat and tormented & trained him to do my bidding. Success at last.  :)
 
  So, my point is that much of the terminology that is used in the B&D, S&M, fetish, kink community is foreign to me as other than a few visits to a munch or something similar, my fetish life has always been private. I was not ever aware of the term "sub-drop" until recently. I am very aware of the nervous and anxious nature of my submissive husband when he is suspicious that I have some nefarious plot upcoming that may involve him being used in some disgusting and humiliating ways. I can sense his "sexual anxiety" and angst when he learns of a forthcoming punishment session that is often followed by his being cuckolded by me and all that goes with it. I am quite aware of his love/hate for this and know that while he is revolted by some tasks I assign to him, his cuckold blue balls are filling and quivering and desiring to unload just as soon as I allow it.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. God between your body and your mind you could just set a poor man on fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem. I can put him out with a #GoldenShower. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. This explains some of my sub's behavior. I must be doing something right :)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure you're doing everything just 100%perfectly! :)

      Delete