Sunday, October 22, 2017

Spanking Cheryl Coles Butt and Tattoos.

Okay, so the blog title is a bit misleading as I've never spanked Cheryl Coles, never met her, know very little about her other then she's a singer and, I came across an article about her tattooed ass.
 
So, my whole point here is the following, people that have a spanking fetish (like yours truly) usually love to see the marks from their...handiwork, ministrations and efforts. If the persons whole bottom was covered as hers is, it would not be possible to see any mottled flesh, no welts, no cane marks, no lines from a switch, no redness and that would make be feel rather...cheated, if that's the right word.
 
Perhaps its just me, but I can't believe that there are not others that would feel the same, regardless if its a male or female submissive, but it would be interesting to discuss this with someone who punishes a sub with a...(What the hell is it even called? I know its called "sleeves" if it covers their arms so is this...panties, lol?) ....covered bottom?   :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment