Monday, October 16, 2017

Can someone explain this to me please?

(I was unable to sleep and came across this on Craigslist. I don't get it. I don't understand the "joke" and never mind the stupidity of the text that accompanied it blaming a whole generation because that sort of stereotyping is just dumb. But what is the cartoon supposed to mean?)
 
 
Fucking millennials and their unruly dogs      
 I swear, fucking millennials raise their dogs like they raise their children, with no boundaries. I was reading how some of these young and dumb types actually take their 5 year olds and older to camps where they can chose their sexual identity. Nice parenting, mills!
 I was at Homedepot yesterday and there were two couples in different parts of the store and they let their dogs run left, run right and one partially wrapped it's leash around me. I told the guy "Nothing better that a well trained dog". His cunt wife looked at me like I pissed in her Wheaties. Fucking brainless assholes! If you insist on bringing your dog to a hardware store then at least have the common courtesy of training the fucking thing to heel! •do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
 
I was unable to sleep and came across this on Craigslist. I don't get it. I don't understand the "joke" and never mind the stupidity of blaming a whole generation because that sort of stereotyping is just dumb. But what is the cartoon supposed to mean?

8 comments:

  1. Vanessa, You are not missing anything. There is nothing here worth getting. Seems to be someone just pissed at the world. I never can understand how people can let themselves live like that. I stopped even trying to understand at his phrase “c••• wife”. It’s a credit to you that you found no humor in it at all!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom: Thanks for the input. I thought I was being extra dense because...I wasn't getting it. :)

      Delete
  2. You're not missing some clever subtext. The cartoon features Robert Crumb's Mr Natural from ~50 years ago. The original captions have been replaced by the guy who is pissed off at millenials. The cartoon allows him to use the term "piss in your Wheaties" a second time in case you missed how witty it was the first time he used it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, starting to make sense. And what does the "other dog walking on your arm" mean?

      Delete
    2. He's talking about the guy's "c**t wife".....what a classy guy....no wonder the dogs didn't like him.....every dog I've ever owned has been a keen judge of character!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. Well stated about the perception of dogs. :)

      Delete
  3. WC here

    I think the internet is part of the problem. Twenty years ago now body would would say such things in public. Now in the internet people will say anything, and let their hatred show. Cowards can speak without consequences on the net.

    Of course it could just be the Russians:)

    Seriously it very well could be the Russians!

    ReplyDelete