Saturday, September 23, 2017

Submissive Cuckold Service.

Service within a cuckolding relationship should be as wide and varied as the wife/cuckoldress desires it to be. For some couples this includes the usual such as helping her before a date and providing oral service afterwards. For some, he may be required to dress (woman's clothes, French maid outfit, an apron and nothing else and so forth) in a certain attire and his obligations are to care for all household duties. Cleaning, preparing meals (for the two of them, or her lover as well on occasion), conducting all that is required in taking care of her wardrobe (sending out and retrieving dry cleaning) or doing the laundry himself. 
 
For myself, I require him to wipe down and dust my queening chair before use, and to wipe it again after should there be any 'bodily fluids' on it, my come or someone elses. At the very least I feel that a full body massage (and foot massage even more often if not nightly) should occur. 
 
Plus just general assistance, drawing her bath, making her morning coffee, bringing her the morning paper and so forth. For those that are the handyman type this could also include home repair and maintenance. Yes I am aware that to some, this borders on the "slavish/dungeon" type arrangement but it should not be viewed that way. 
 
The majority of cuckold relationships that I know of are based on many things. Love, respect, devotion and dedication, trust, a genuine regard for the others health and well being. They may also be based in part on discipline, punishment, humiliation and servitude. The normal conventional rules don't really apply and neither should there be hard limits on what duties or activities based on if something seems to be "Mistress/slave", "Governess/charge", "Teacher/student", and even "Momdom/???". 
 
The reason I am mentioning some of this is that over the last week or so I have received more than the usual amount of e-mails from site members or blog readers with questions about if 'this or that" follows the norms of a cuckold marriage. There is NO norm within a cuckold marriage. I wrote the rules for mine, another woman will write the rules for hers. For those men fortunate enough to be in a cuckold relationship your duty then is to follow those rules as she has set them.
 
 
 


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your husband is living the dream. God ! He is such a lucky bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sissy cuckold in a female led marriage and I am responsible for almost all the duties you mentioned above...I am also in chastity almost constantly....in our marriage we have arrived where we are by being completely honest with each other about our desires....she has given me the power to "veto" anything at anytime and I can honestly say I haven't had to use it!!!!
    The cuckold relationship is a very tricky balancing act and it must be built on respect, love and trust...it doesn't always work but when it does, as in our case, it brings us both fulfillment and joy!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you said, it can be a balancing act for some and impossible for others. :)

      Delete