Monday, August 21, 2017

Reader Comments On My Blog.

For some reason, I've not been getting the automated messages from Blogger that usually appear when people leave comments on my blog.

So, I just now found 100s of comments and sifted through them posting those that are relevant...and deleting the spam (I don't personally need to add 2-4 inches to my penis, nor need to borrow money, refinance my home, and I don't want to deposit the $24,000,000 you want me to hold for you in my bank account left to you by your Uncle in Nigeria...but thanks for the offers, lol).


Anyway, my point is to extend an apology to those people that have taken the time to write comments on my posts....only to never see them approved, because as mentioned, I never knew they were even there. I will now check that portion of my blog on a daily basis and again....mea culpa and sorry.  :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment