Friday, April 28, 2017

Motivate Him.

Taking control of your man sexually is not nearly as difficult as many may initially think. Fortunately, I live in a free society where I am free to choose who I have sex with, and many women forget they have this freedom.  I am in charge of my pussy and who gets to access it and when.  Just because I like how a man looks, or how perfect his body is, or how sexually talented he says he is doesn’t mean he can please me, and it doesn’t just get him a ticket to ride.  My cuckold husband learned the hard way, as I slowly introduced rules, rules that ensure he will give me what I need before he even thinks of his own pleasure. 

I introduced the training with a promise that I will only fuck his dick after he licks me to my hearts content.  In the beginning of his oral training, I allowed him to pleasure himself while doing so.  This quickly made him associate licking my pussy with his own pleasure.  Also, I don’t say very much, I just allow him to enjoy, sometimes just reminding him that I must come first if he is allowed access to my silky pussy.  I even gave him access easily during this part of the training, so he will know what he’s being denied later.  After a few face-sitting sessions like this, he was eager to lick me, he wants to serve me with his mouth and make me come, he starts to request it before I bring it up.


Slowly but surely I turned things around, making more demands of him, giving more instructions, inflicting more pain on his balls.  Facesitting is presented as a reward for good behavior, telling him if he gives me a foot massage, cleans our home, and does my laundry, maybe I will wet his tongue with my come.  I encourage him by giving him a treat, I place my finger into my pussy, and then rub my finger across his lips and under his nose.  This keeps my scent right there with him while he works, reminding him of his goal.  He gets to the point where he knows his goal isn’t to have an orgasm, it is to give me orgasms.



Face-sitting is most pleasurable for me, and I want it for hours at a time.  To guarantee this will happen, sometimes a ruined orgasm is necessary.  A ruined orgasm is an important tool, for it prolongs the amount of time he is aroused.  If he didn’t get to complete his orgasm, his balls still ache, his desire to please still intact, and he remains useful, ready to resume his oral training.

1 comment:

  1. The immeasurable gift of learning that there is nothing more important and rewarding than pleasing her with his tongue. Whenever, wherever.

    ReplyDelete