Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Squirting and Humiliation.

The first time I squirted on his face, and he orgasmed, I saw the look in his eyes, and I knew he hadn’t experienced it before.  He had a look of shock, bewilderment, lust, humiliation, and awe.  He was so eager to please me, and for some time, he wasn’t able to bring me to orgasm, which led to many bare bottom and thigh punishments.  Now he is much better trained, as I have since stepped up his training, and have most recently started ruined orgasms with clean-up training.  The look on his face when he’s beating his little thing for me is so fun to watch.  I watch him cringe at the thought of carrying out my wishes, stroking away, I can see how repulsed he is, yet, he comes soon after…..go figure.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh the power surge you must get!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is now. It used to be embarrassing when I was a teen.

    ReplyDelete