Thursday, December 8, 2016

Saucy Faux Sex Experts.

I freely admit to being sort of out of the loop on many things but increasingly I've come across a plethora of videos on YouTube with little 20 year olds blathering on and on about a variety of sexual fetishes and kinks.....that they seem to have zero understanding of.

What I don't get is......why? I can't see any indication they are doing it for financial gain, no sign of potential remuneration so that can't be the impetus. Based on their own comments they don't engage in any fetish type lifestyle so its not based on personal desires nor interest. I can only assume its a rather shallow need to be "seen" on a social media site. I guess the need for fame makes them bloviate on topics they know nothing about with the hopes of filling some void in their shallow lives. Its just stupid though....its like an English only speaking atheist saying Mass....in Latin, lol.

What is disturbing is that viewers will see them as an "expert" and assume the garbage they're spewing is fact or reality. Its not.....and it contributes to the endless dumbing down of Americans (and others). It also helps to ensure that with the fallacious diatribes their selling, more confused people with a sincere and genuine desire to find a suitable partner.....won't. Unrealistic expectations, false hopes and misinformation does not assist others in finding a mate when the information being feed to them is so totally wrong.

Its just so sad. Sex and my style of Female Domination rule has been a huge part of my life and very fulfilling to me. I hate the thought that some might go their whole lives never being able to experience the same thing...because the "advice" their getting is from people that have zero knowledge about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment