Monday, November 14, 2016

The Best Subs.....

I was chatting with a fellow FemDom the other day (FellowDom?) about men and submissive men, the pros and cons and so forth. Anyway, it sort of occurred to me that the best submissive men are those with some minor OCDs. Now please understand, I am not mocking mental health issues nor talking about exploiting anyone with them. Not at all.

No, I just mean that a guy with some minor OCDs, who's a bit of a clean freak is really the best type if you are inclined to use him for...housework, yard maintenance, laundry, maid service, scrubbing and cleaning your car or inside your home....various jobs like that, because you know he's going to do everything where it meets your standards and level of satisfaction.

And, the same would apply to his giving you a full body massage, or providing oral service, even being fluffer, lol. I just mean they are going to do a fantastic job for you, regardless of the "job". Its just their human nature to be diligent, just as its just my human nature and desire to be diligent when soundly punishing....either way. That's not a reflection on their completing the assigned tasks. No. That's my animalistic urge to beat on bare flesh. : )

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Ms. Vanessa.

    I have had talks about this as well and I tend to agree :)
    It takes a bit of an OCD itch to really seek perfection in all things and harbor an almost absurd attention to detail and quality.

    It's probably not healthy, but I often feel that the quality of my work/service is a reflection of my worth as a human, but that's just part of my own psychological damage that manages to manifest itself in a motivating way.

    I do tend to mesh quite well with a Domme that is just as meticulous in her expectations of me.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domme sub mesh/melding is our hopes for everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete