Monday, November 14, 2016

Respect should be reciprocal between Domme and Sub.

I was thinking last night after reading some hardcore FemDom....I'm going with "garbage" here, about the way the Dommes that wrote the tripe view submissive males. Without going into details, lets just say they won't agree with what I'm writing here. 

All subs deserve to be treated with a level of respect and dignity. We all have fantasies and expectations and desires in life. And that includes our sex lives as well....obviously. The desires of a submissive should not be discounted or rejected or ignored, just because he's submissive. You would think this should be apparent to anyone, but that seems not to be the case. 

I think one contributing factor of this is the demographics or ratio of available Dominant Women to the numbers of submissive men seeking a partner. We all know there are far more men seeking a Domme then the other way around. So for some, the attitude seems to be use them, debase them, throw them back in the pile. You know, subs are a "dime a dozen" so other than being a toy for the day, just get rid of them when you're bored and get another one.

 This phenomena does not bode well for us where we are trying to prove that we can have conscientious scruples and integrity on a higher level, especially when it comes to the political world. Rather than setting the bar higher, this seems to speak to the old adage of "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" and that is not a good trend. 

It makes us look like the guys that have questionable moral turpitude and a lack of compassion, whom live on an agenda made strictly of selfish desires with no concern for other human beings.

So, to the guys, the submissive men, based on your being an ass licking, faggity, cuckold, creampie eating sub who likes to take artificial dick up your sissy asses (see what I did there, lol) you still deserve to be treated with respect. 

All humans have needs and desires and proclivities, and our sexual fetish interests are "born" of the "nature or nurture" of everything that happened from our time in the womb until right now. Some people are dominant, some are submissive, some male, some female, some LGBTQ. On the core level though, we're still all the same...human beings. 

Just because your dick is hard and there may be a shortage of dominant women in your life, don't settle for second best, don't sell out and make foolish choices. And maintain some dignity and reserve of your own. Desperation breeds contempt in all women. No begging, no bribing, show respect but at the same time demand that its returned to you. Have respect for yourself and prove you are worthy of her affection and her attention, and her crop, cane, and that lovely pussy, and show her that you and you alone can provide oral and anal worship like no other. Sell it, own it, deserve and desire it and even though you are a submissive with blue balls about to burst, act like an adult. No groveling and act like a man, a submissive male, sure, but a man nonetheless. She'll have more respect for you and if she doesn't..... then she was not worthy of your respect and attention in the first place.

Okay...blathering, rambling, bloviating babble....over. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Vanessa,

    Thank you for these comments. My beautiful domme wife spanks me over her knee me with a hair brush. She paddles and straps my ass and makes me stand in a corner with my very red ass on display. I get ball-slapped and ass-fucked. She ties a leash around my cock and punishes it with her toes while squeezing my balls with her heel. She sits on my face and makes me lick and fuck her asshole until my tongue is sore. She knows I need this from her. And I know that she loves doing this to me. It is very fulfilling for both of us. We understand each other better as people with very human needs. And we respect each other more than ever for being uniquely able to fulfill our respective needs.

    During the first 12 years of our marriage I kept my strong sub tendencies to myself. I accepted that I would go through life without my sub needs known to anyone and totally unfulfilled. We were building a good life together, sharing the same values, enjoying many of the same things in life, raising 2 children. But our marriage was very vanilla. We loved each other in a quiet way. Passion was lacking. But then we re-discovered each other when she noticed some things that gave me away, and she decided to have fun with it. It took a while to get to know each other all over again, and it was (and still is) a thrilling journey together. Our love for each other soared after we found each other like this. And so has our respect for each other. I feel much more intimate with my wife every day. She knows me like the back of her hand because I tell her everything. I think I know her almost as well. We are VERY lucky because somehow we were open enough to allow this into our lives.

    The next to last paragraph of your comments here (“Just because your dick is hard ….”) contains important advice. It reminded me of your book, “Dominant Women: Where and How to Meet the FemDom of your dreams.” That book is a must read for the guys you are thinking about. I was very lucky to get to where I am with my wife before reading it. But reading it confirmed that I did it the right way, by building on love and respect. I only regret that I was not more open to my wife 12 years earlier.

    Yours,
    ds

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the most beautiful stories I've read. Rediscovery, new passion, new kinks, exploring and learning not only new things, but new things about each other. Fantastic, and the way one would hope it is for everyone else....should they be so lucky. :)

    ReplyDelete