Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Financial Dommes aka FinDoms

Apparently part of the deal with the whole financial domination things online is that they have to hold up a sign with your name on it to "prove" they are "verified". On Twitter being a "Verified FinDom" is of extreme importance because the people that do it don't like so called frauds (news flash, they are all Nigerian scammers, or fat old white guys).

So, as proof of how challenging it is to hold up the sign, which provides irrefutable and uncontestable evidence....I submit this....made by someone else online.  :)



2 comments:

  1. Exactly! I always wondered how what could arguably be the most photoshop-able type of image is enough to satisfy such skeptics. Then again, I can't really understand the fascination with the Findom genre anyway. My domination needs to be live and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is.....a fool and his money are soon parted. :)

    ReplyDelete