Monday, October 24, 2016

Sexually submissive for life.

So the beautiful things to me are several parts. For one thing, growing old together and spending a lifetime with each other.....awesome. Yes, I may be a ball-busting bitch, but I am still a romantic at heart. And I want and expect the very same thing for myself.

Another thing relates to the title of this post. Her bliss and his misery. Sounds harsh? Sure...a tad....to those that don't quite "get" what may be involved in various aspects of fetish/kink, S&M and/or B&D.

She spends her life getting all the affection, attention and cock and tongue she desires. For some (like yours truly) there is an element of sadism involved. Beyond a variety of corporal punishments (spanking, caning, ball-busting etc.) there is the mental anguish of a teased and denied cuckold. 

His balls are blue while she sucks on the balls of her sexually superior lover. He is anxious about her trysts while she revels in them. She has the attentions of two or more men, while he is largely sexually ignored.

With her sadistic efforts and....glee, at dispensing the same, he on the opposite side gleans his own pleasure. Because some of you submissive guys love being teased, denied, beat on, verbally humiliated and made to lick, suck and clean up all kinds of disgusting things. And others (like my husband) are initially adverse to the whole idea but are eventually trained to do it. Why? Why do you do it?

To assure our sexual satisfaction even if it means you get half as much physical pleasure. Your "mental" sex drive overrides the more base and coarse "physical" sex drive of other men. Sure, some could posit that a "real man" would never allow himself to be denied and mocked and humiliated like this. But the more cerebral of us grasp the inner workings of the main sex organ in human beings is the one between our ears and not our legs. :)

2 comments:

  1. Spot on post. Sex is definitely between the ears, but I sure like being between her legs. And I like other men being between her legs. I like her giving me a review of the cocks she's played with, and I'm pretty sure she can make me come just from teasing me about it.

    To get a little sappy, this has drawn us super close as a couple. When your wife has a serious conversation with you, asking your opinion on whether or not a guy that wants to fuck her is "too old" or not, you can talk about anything. And during sex, harshly smack my nuts, denying me orgasm after she had a fantastic one, and then the next morning be sweet and loving, asking if there's anything I want from the store. She has been out of town, and I miss her like a sad puppy. How many marriages 20+ years old can say that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majority of marriages of any length can't claim that. I've always felt, as you mentioned, that not holding back on sexual fantasies is one for the true benchmarks for whether or not totally honesty exists in the relationship. Thanks for the message. :)

    ReplyDelete