Thursday, October 27, 2016

Harsh Punishment Spanking.

Have you ever administered a bare bottom over the knee spanking, but with sort of a sense of sexual "revenge".... but still in a sane and somewhat maternal fashion? 

When I have a male submissive over my knee and should I see a growing erection, its as if it triggers something in my brain where I feel both a surge of power (as its my ministrations that created the erection) but also this level of just animalistic "rage"...I guess it could be called.  


There is no tap-tap-tap with the hairbrush or cane. Its almost as if my compassion is out the window and I just want to punish and inflict serious pain. A desire to hurt....as a sadist would.  :)

Please don't misunderstand. I am still reading his body language and making sure its not over his limitations. Though if I'm punishing a large well built male with a very muscular bottom, I rather doubt I could go beyond his pain threshold. So I beat harder, with a sense of urgency and frustration and that, (here's where its a tad confusing to me) at the same time as intending it to be a "meaningful" punishment session with the intention of teaching a lesson. So, its like "MomDom" melded with "Sexual FemDom" at the same time. 

But either way, there is also the attitude of...this is mine. Possession. I own this submissive in more ways than one. And during those moments, I feel free to beat and punish that fantastic muscular rear end and without remorse, no grace, no holding back, just this repetitive motion with a cadence or almost as it a metronome was in sync with the strokes. 

And seeing those corded muscles in his thighs and back (should he be shirtless) only drives me on with more enthusiasm. Just this manic desire to, not stop.....

I should mention....there is no point to this message.  :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes! My husband knows exactly what you mean. Poor beaten buns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Taking care of things....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking as a man who has had his share of spankings, probably all deserved, there is nothing hotter than being discipline spanked by a woman who is determined to teach a lesson but at the same time is turned on by controlling my ass and me submitting it completely to her. Its a profound moment and you express it beautifully. For me at least spanking like this have more impact on my behavior and attitude than any other punishment I receive.

      Bobby

      Delete
  3. I fully agree with you ,my hubby knows only too well what will happen if he really annoys me-for failing to do his share of housework .If he can get out of it he will! My answer is a to put him in detention on Saturday afternoon so he cannot watch football at his club! That is the start of his punishment ! About 2pm I take him into our study and undress him and often see he has an erection but that shrinks during his caning! However , firstly I give him a good spanking to warm up his buttocks and thighs producing cries of pain from the whacks with his slipper! He will be doing a little dance as I go for my long rattan cane!I thenhave him bending over the arm of our sofa for a very sound 152 stroke caning on his bum and acks of thighs which have him crying out loudly annd even starting to cry-the big baby ! Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the insight and comment Bobby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ms. Vanessa,

    On the receiving end … On occasion my wife gets more than a little annoyed by my attitude. If I don’t straighten out she yanks my shorts down, takes me over her knee, and roasts my bare ass with a heavy wooden hairbrush. She utterly dominates me with this position. I better not resist or I will get it worse. She really blisters my ass. It feels like it is on fire. I can hardly stand it, but for me it is the most intimate and erotic moment, and I have never wanted it to stop. It is incredibly humiliating to be spanked and treated like this. I am stripped of any dignity (the penalty for my arrogance). She has told me that she enjoys putting me in my place, and what better way to make a statement than to take me over her knee and punish me severely, like I have no choice in the matter (which is true). When she is finished making her statement, my ass looks as punished as in the image above, maybe more.

    Afterwards, sometimes at a restaurant, she is quite amused by my squirming. My ass is swollen and sore. Hard to sit still, but it stings more every time I shift my weight. She has a smug look… “Hurts, doesn’t it? You deserved it. There’s more where that came from. Just keep it up.” These times I am more in love with her than ever.

    Yours,
    ds

    ReplyDelete
  6. ds, Tell you're lovely wife that I'm annoyed with you even as I write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife doesn't spank me that often, and never over the knee like you describe. She does enjoy torturing my balls, and she seems to get a surge of power over me when she does so. She likes pushing me just over the edge, and prefers me to not be tied up, she wants me to show a willingness for me to accept the abuse. In fact, I often position my body such that it is more comfortable for her to abuse my male organs. I go into a deep sub-space thinking my soccer mom hotwife who wouldn't hurt a fly is actually enjoying this from a purely sadistic perspective. I think she would agree, in those moments, she fully owns me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with her. While I fully endorse others use of bondage for fun, punishment or to restrain one during punishment, I prefer he...."take it like a man". :)

    ReplyDelete