Monday, July 25, 2016

Submissive Men.....

Speaking for myself only of course.....I would not want a submissive guy who was a doormat. I consider myself to be sexually dominant, and in that regard I set the agenda, the tone, the pace and want my needs met. However, outside of what I just mentioned, I want the guy to have his own interests, his own opinions and his own life. I want him to be intelligent, well read, to speak his own mind and to think for himself. 

There is a fine line between being submissive, and almost being sort of a "burden" or like a child where I would be expected to be a 24/7 caretaker, have to make all the decisions, have to control everything, have to initiate everything, it would become more of a "job" than it was worth.

If I'm voting for candidate X, and my submissive wants candidate Y, he should by all means vote his conscious. If I prefer waffles over pancakes I wouldn't want him to deprive himself of pancakes just to please me. Sort of "out there" examples but you get my point. 

Forgetting for one moment the domination/submission dynamic of this, just like any vanilla relationship you want someone that is happy, fun, engaging, entertaining, passionate and compassionate, with motivation and drive and numerous other facets that appeal to you and bring something positive to your life. So you know, be real, be who you are because everyone appreciates sincerity and authenticity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment