Monday, July 4, 2016

Queening Chairs - Face Sitting Thrones - Smother Boxes.

This one was just finished and I like how it came out. Its compact, but still seems durable and quite comfortable. I'm really enjoying messing around with a variety of materials to see what I come up with and trying to stick mostly to renewable sources. Its sort of a challenge because so few people do it, I have to use my brain more than usual to figure out how to make them structurally sound. Some will be less atheistic, but they are also many, many times cheaper than what most other people sell them for. And, not unlike the exercise equipment that people have around their home collecting dust, some people will use these sporadically and in that case, it makes no sense paying a small fortune. And as many people have kids or nosy family members, a compact chair that can be easily placed in a closest and have a shirt thrown on to cover it making it innocuous is a plus I think. :)

 
                                 http://www.amazon.com/Vanessa-Chaland/e/B008B9W8KC
                                                 http://www.fetishfurniturefactory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment