Thursday, July 21, 2016

Gay, Gay, Gay, Gay!

Why are some of my fellow Americans such a bunch of ignorant ass-hat..... butt stupid morons?

I mean this "debate" can be settled in about one second:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

We are.....meaning human beings, after all part of the animal kingdom. You know primates, bipedal perambulators and all that.

You notice you can't even watch a news program or read the headlines without numerous articles about gay marriage, gay adoption, gay rights, gay marches, gay oppression, gay hating, gay baiting, gays in the military, gay teachers, gay, gay, gay, gay!

What is it that makes people hate others just for existing? I mean I know that ignorance and prejudice walk hand and hand. What we don't understand we often fear.....but at this point in history, how could anyone have a fear of gay people? I mean other than some over the top fashion choices......they (and by "they" I mean the inclusion of: sissies, cross-dressers, T-gurls, Transsexuals and everyone else) are totally harmless and I love them to death.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment