Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Cuckold Teasing Comments.

"Eventually, it's very possible that I could have his cock in my mouth.  I will tell you every detail, because if things go well, you may have to be near his cock, and you should know what you are getting your little cuckold balls into.  His cock will certainly be large, but will it be normal-large?   Or will it be super-big?  I will be sure you know either way."

"I know I don't have much to say about this yet, but see nothing has really happened.  But like all cuckolds, you will have to wait and see what your hotwife does.  Also, make sure you pick out some sexy panties for me to wear Tuesday, and that I have a condom in my purse ready to go.  I will make sure you get both back when I return...."

"Are you not curious Cocky?  Don't you really want to know what his semen looks like?  I know you would just love to see end result of how much I can turn on a real man.  You may get a closer look than you ever wanted, I may have to show you how powerful my pussy realy is, to coax so much sperm from a real man's balls......."

3 comments:

  1. Well, as the cuckold, I truly do enjoy being teased about things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do that for you or him or both of you? My ex used to do that, and really liked when she would do it in front of others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do what I do...to satisfy my sexual sadistic urges.

      Delete