Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Cuckold Humiliation.

cocky,
Next time I sit on your face, I will lay forward onto your stomach, & tease your dick close-up.  If I am not licked properly, I will slap your balls......mmmmmm, that reminds me. Just now I imagined you sitting naked on the floor against the wall, I'm bent over with my pussy pressed against your face.  My face is inches away from your dick, you are licking me, making me squirt all over your face, I almost come, but you changed what you were doing, & my orgasm is delayed.  I flick my finger onto your little balls, hard, & you react.  As I imagined this, I got that feeling I described to you.  A rush through my chest that pushes the air out of my lungs, & could be considered orgasmic, but it's all in my chest.



cocky,
You are going to need a bit of a workout for Saturday if it happens.  So tomorrow, after all of the work is done, and things get quiet, you are going to get to your oral workout.  Tongue strength has increased, and you almost made me come last time, that means you very well could make me come next time, and are very close to being able to make me come often. 

If Saturday happens, Friday will be for ruin/clean up training, to prepare you for the gift I will be giving you. I will be bringing you many presents.  Oooooooo, icing.  That's what I'll bring you, home-made butter-cream icing.  Everyone likes icing.


cocky,
When I've been presented with an good & easy fuck, knowing I shouldn't because I'm in a relationship, & thinking about how I just don't care about what my guy thinks & just do it for my own benefit.  That makes me so wet!!!  The total abandon, just letting things happen, & feeling what another man can give, without even a thought to how it's affecting my guy.....but then I do notice it's effect. To know that it makes my guy upset/jealous/anxious/embarrassed/humiliated and  I acknowledge that fact....yet keep going, letting him stew in his discomfort, watching us....that IS hot!!  Very hot indeed!  To look at him, make him know this is no mistake, that I will do what I want no matter what. 

3 comments:

  1. OH GOD ! SO HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My experience is that women do like to rub our face in it. At first my ex wouldn't tell me, but she never held it in for long. You did an excellent job explaining why.

    ReplyDelete