Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cuckolded by a Cop.

We are driving down a lonely road. My husband is driving and speeding. We get pulled over and the police officer points out a deserted dirt road where we should pull off and stop. He starts his usual routine, license, insurance etc. I notice he is tall, very well built and really cute,,,but also dominant and masculine. Looking really sharp in his state police officer uniform, like many of them do.
He states that proper procedure dictates that my husband (cocky) needs to be placed in the back seat of his car, but as there is some confusion as to his identity (he forgot his license) he has to be handcuffed as well. He starts writing tickets, lots of tickets at the front of his car were we are standing. He decides to search me so I am propped over the hood, legs splayed staring right into cocky's eyes through the windshield and the plexiglass barrier separating the front and back seat of the patrol car.

When he is done searching me, we chat and I start giggling, flirting and keep looking at cocky through the windshield and smiling like everything is going to be ok. After a few moments he kisses me, fondles me and I can see cocky's reaction of surprise. I drop down and undo his pants and begin sucking his dick. I grab a condom out of my purse which is on the hood, and put it on his huge dick. When I stand back up I stroke his dick a few times and sort of "heft" his balls up and down a few times to show how big they are while staring at my husband and smiling with a mocking grin. He then throws me on the hood of his patrol car and fucks me hard and fast. The car windows are cracked open a bit so cocky can hear me moaning and the sound of flesh, his balls slapping into me and on my pussy and ass.

Of course this is all being videotaped as they have those dash cams.

After he comes inside me and steps away, I squirm off the hood and sort of bowlegged walk to the backseat driver door where cocky is. I open it and tell him that I noticed when the police officer withdrew his cock, that the condom broke off and only the "base ring" was still on his dick and the rest might be inside me. I really need to get it out....and all the sperm as well. So I tell him to spin sideways so his feet are facing the passenger side of the car and his head the drivers side and to lay on his back. When he does, I sort of sit/squat over his face and let the sperm start flowing out of my well fuck pussy and into his mouth.

After a moment I tell sit more solidly on his face and order him to sue his tongue to try to "dig around" in me to see of the other half of the condom is still in me. I let him know that if he finds it, to coax it to my pussy opening, then to grab it with his teeth (very carefully) and to pull it out. Once he does I take it and then kind of twist it and dip it in and out of his mouth and tell him to "tongue wash" all sides of it until its clean.

I then sit back on his face again and let the rest of the officers thick sperm ooze out of me into his mouth while listening to him smack his lips, gag, choke and groan in complaint. I come after a few moments, squirting a bit into his mouth.

At this time the officer had been watching from a few feet away and grew excited from watching. His dick was hard again, so I told him that since I had already been "exposed" to his come, from the broken condom, he might as well fuck me again.

This time I climbed about halfway inside the car so my pussy was right above cockys face, and my torso was laying on his chest. As the cop pounded my pussy from behind, doggy style, my pussy right above cocky's face and mouth, the cops balls hanging and slapping me right there, I started semi-lightly punching/slapping/spanking cocky's balls through his jeans. When the cop exploded inside me the second time, right when he withdrew his sperm and pussy juice coated cock out of me, it sort of drug along cocky's face. I then sat upright a bit and let him have a second load of thick sperm in his mouth and all over his lips and tongue, encouraging him to 'take it like a man" and to eat all of it, every single drop of that superior mans come.

Then I got out of the car, cocky got out and the officer took off the handcuffs. While I was "fixing myself" and getting things together, the cop popped the tape out of the dash cam (yea, I know that's not how it works but this is my fantasy) and hands it to cocky. Then, and this is one of the, if not the best part, I thank the cop and ask him when he works again so that he can pull us over and fuck me again. See, the best part? Only then does it occur to cocky that this was not a random traffic stop, I had arranged the whole thing. :) (This is just my imagination.) 

http://www.amazon.com/Vanessa-Chaland/e/B008B9W8KC
http://www.fetishfurniturefactory.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VanessaChalandStudio
Links for my paperback books via CreateSpace (owned by Amazon).
Female Domination: Cross Dressers, Sissies and Cuckolds
https://www.createspace.com/5696272
FemDom Evolution; I Became Sexually Dominant For Tongue https://www.createspace.com/4642129
The Cuckold Hotel La Cornudo Albergo https://www.createspace.com/4407424
Dominant Women: Where and How to Meet the FemDom of your Dreams https://www.createspace.com/4129264
Queening and Facesitting Chair Designs of FetishFurnitureFactory.com https://www.createspace.com/3763698
FemDom Training of Submissive Males
https://www.createspace.com/3729534
Squirter's Paradise: Female Ejaculation! Wet musings on owning your body's sensual gushing gifts! 
https://www.createspace.com/3707392
Cuckold Letters: Evolution of a Cuckoldress 
https://www.createspace.com/3592288
Cuckold Journal: Wet Options: Cuckold Letters II The Married Years https://www.createspace.com/3970589 

4 comments:

  1. Hot Fantasy! Glad to have found your website again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you only had one person respond to this story! :) love it, YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some blogs tend to get a lot of replies, mine never has. I have quite a few readers and views, but not many that ever respond to posts. But part of that, these days, is less and less people have Google profiles. Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the message. :)

      Delete