Friday, February 24, 2023

Brought to You By The Letters A.S.S. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As mentioned in my previous post on the topic of home movies...I don't find doing photos or movies to be all that much fun. After a time, it's all the same, they all look the same (witness the 4 below, same damn thing essentially, boring and repetitive) it's just visual images of my naked nudity, which to me is not all that thrilling, all I see is...what I've seen my whole life. I hate editing, hate posing, hate the process, I never know what I've posted before, can't keep track, don't want to keep track, have no desire to keep track, most photos are extracts from video, I hate selfies, hate editing...much prefer writing.  :) 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





















The "booty shot" photo below is my "favorite", lol. 
My normal around town, around the house attire.  :) 

12 comments:

  1. Boring? I beg to differ! Your everyday attire is the same as my Owners and She has a hot hidden butt too :)

    Keep sharing your boring butt, it's awesome.

    p
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. #HHBT - loving the #, should make it a thing

    P
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a butt guy and yours is certainly not boring!! I am sure you make your husband gives it the attention it deserves!!…Soreassboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning indeed….just awesome….a plethora of beauty for sure…..those pictures…. make me feel so glad I am a man….perhaps a little effusive…..but your derrière requires such platitudes…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Effusive Derrière Platitudes?
      Ah yes...the #EDP. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for these photos!! And the incredible writing, yes wonderful writing in all your books. “ . “ I like this not being able to have sex at the moment thing going on, you need to feel needy sometimes. I have, of course, no issues with not fucking you, because I have bigger cocks to suck” Cuckold letters. Vanessa Chaland

    ReplyDelete
  6. The above...one of the finest comments...ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But (no pun) its a great ass and one definitely worth kissing!

    ReplyDelete