Friday, April 6, 2018

Queening Chairs - Queening Stools Facesitting Stools - Smother Boxes Spanking Horses - Caning Benches Rim Seats - BDSM Furniture


I could get arrested for the promotion of "face abuse". Lots of tongues and faces worn out from grinding, bouncing, rubbing, undulating, slipping and sliding...and I'm just getting started!  :)

Might be a couple of redundant photos...not sure as after a while they all start to look the same. 


Forgive the "ocular disturbance" seated on some of the chairs...that's just my fat ass. :)


 






















































 











 






















 








 















 












 












  
























Oops...wrong post.  :)

 

And once again.  :)




I just threw this one in to see if anyone is still paying attention.
You're not right?  :)




16 comments:

  1. A queening chair a day hooray ..... By the way, your ass is definitely not "fat"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the most important part of producing a product is quality control. I think each chair should be rigorously tested before shipping. I should like to apply for the position of head cunnilinqist. Despite it being a volunteer position I want to get my name in early as I’m sure the line will be around the block given lovely curves of the seat tester. 🤓(safety goggles)in case of squirting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would need more then just goggles....you'd also need a snorkel. :)

      Delete
  3. I already feel the "heat" just by looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you should be arrested for the promotion of "cock abuse" around the world. Lots of rubbing, undulating, slipping and sliding... ;-)
    I think it is spelt PHAT 'Pretty Hot and Tempting!'
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. May have to ask my keyholder if she would be interested in getting one.
    https://omcfd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sweet 'ocular disturbance'! It would be such a pleasure to see it undulating around my bad gurl tongue ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun hobby! I’ll admit I’m reluctant to get one as we don’t have a place that’s private to keep it. The kids are grown but they come around.

    We had a different kind once which worked OK, but eventually got rid of it. It had wide elastic straps where Irene sat.

    I also have an idea for something even more elaborate that might be used for queening and also female on top intercourse. I would lie on a padded bench on a long set of rockers while Irene would straddle me, comfortably distributing her weight on her feet, knees, handholds and of course my face - all while rocking. Would love to work on building that but gotta solve the privacy thing.

    -Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a few benches sort of like what you described. Not sure they were in the "rocking" category though. :)

      Delete
  8. I wonder if Tim Harple is enjoying this?!?

    ReplyDelete