Thursday, July 14, 2022

Nonsensical Nonsensish Blog Post. :)


Okay, maybe it's just me...but I love the way Dan Aykroyd dances in this video. :) 

  


Christopher Meloni...looking damn good at age 61. 



People should...shut the hell up more. If he's happy, if she's happy, what business is it of anyone elses? Attraction is attraction, and what turns us on, is what turns us on. And while some people might think its objectifying those of a certain body type, have these "critics" not heard of a BBW fetish yet? 


I mean, it's not like it's a new concept, interest or thought...

Baroque: Though coined in the middle 19th century, the adjective Rubenesque has flourished during the last decade or so as a polite way of saying plump, full, or round, especially in describing a woman. The word refers to the Baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens, many of whose works depict full-figured women.



I hope everyone is using caution, common sense, keeping up with vaccinations, wearing masks and trying to distance from others whenever possible. Things have improved, but the world still has risks. Use good judgment and protect your health and of your loved ones.  :) 


And on the subject of health...



Come on "boys"...you gotta do better. You need to try harder. Eat a salad, some fruit and veggies, drink more water, get some exercise, go to the doctor, get exams, wear sunblock, it's really not that hard, and it can be fun. Changing that couch potato boring ass unhealthy lifestyle, it's not as complicated as some think. Just move. Do something, walk, jog, the gym, swim, bike, hike, stretch, play sports, clean up the diet and live a few years longer...and enjoy all your years more.  :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The turntable built into the wall is a feature preserved from Cash's design.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Not new, but this never fails to make me laugh hard. After finally figuring out the accent - a plugger is a flip-flop sandal.  :) 

Most Aussie guys ever foil robbery despite a 'busted plugger'.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright...insomnia posting...strikes again.  :) 

8 comments:

  1. Ms. Chaland:

    Thanks for another interesting posting.

    I wouldn’t even suggest that we have much in common, but I do share much of the same tastes that you apparently have. Always enjoy pictures of a Lady dominating her man….and years ago when the Blues Brothers were really famous, I was told on more than one occasion, when wearing my sun glasses, that I looked a lot like Dan Akroyd....can’t say I ever danced like that, other than one time when I ate a super-hot jalapeno by mistake.

    And weirdness….at times I believe I have been the personification of weirdness…and have lived to talk about it….it is OK to be weird and enjoy life…as you suggest.

    Johnny Cash….one of my favorites…..an American original….great success story…I shared an elevator with him in Vegas many years ago…..got to say hello and shake his hand…..a memory never forgotten…

    And yes you are right on about men’s health…..I was 50 before I took it seriously….but a good diet and exercise….makes one’s life much more enjoyable….I can testify to that.

    By the way I love how creative you are in your blogs as well as in the products you make and sell….I just wish I was a little bit younger…and my partner enjoyed this lifestyle and celebration of Women as much as I do.

    Things are more out in the open these days. Trying to find something like your products 30-35 years ago was quite a chore.

    Thanks again, Ms. Chaland, as always, for the chuckles and the smile, and jogging my memory of some wonderful times and events.

    hs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HS, I do my little blog posts partly to amuse myself. Writing is cathartic, venting, laughing, purging, when I can't sleep, insomnia, bored, when my husband is out of town, but then having someone else, or others, appreciate that, makes it so, so, so much better and more worth while. So, I'm very glad that you enjoy them, that some of my random babbling resonates with you, and I appreciate you letting me know that, more than you know. :)

      Delete
  2. Just so you know, I have read and enjoyed every post for quite a while. I don't say so because I can't figure out how to sign comments with my Google account and anonymous is just too... internetish. I used to follow you on Fetlife too but after you left it wasn't worth visiting the site anymore so I pulled the plug on that too. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your wit and wisdom, and nonsense and everything else about you. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon-Internet-Ish...thank you. I get that some people don't want to comment due to privacy, and some are challenged with the tech aspects. God knows I can barely turn my cell phone on by myself, which is why I never use it and stick to a landline, so no worries there. Still, comments are always appreciated. And yes, Fetlife, sort of a mess there. I enjoyed it years ago, but it went downhill and I found myself raging at the stupidity of so many posts that I decided, it was no longer fun, and not healthy, and I'm sure my grouchy bitchy self is not missed by most people there so...win/win, lol. Anyway, thank you again. :)

      Delete
  3. I was just watching YouTube and who pops up but you! You’re famous! And you are right some people should just shut up. Some kinksters are more judgmental than the church lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were talking about paddling on your queening chairs using pillows. Your very crafty:). WC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my *own* channel...yes, I see. Yeah, I have a few videos there, used to have more but YouTube kept removing them saying they were too "adult". Even now, I think people have to sign in to see them. It's just their bots flagging videos based on adult keywords...it's so stupid. :)

      Delete