Wednesday, September 29, 2021

MuseAck - Now with Freaky Bitches! :)

 

 


 

Yea, I like ABBA...and Disco, so get over it.  :) 

  


Yea, I listen to weird, odd music sometimes, even like "Schmaltz"...so get over it. :) 

  

Informational article only. Regular readers know I don't support, nor agree with the verbiage, titles, theme, concept etc...compared to cuckoldry...my style. 

  To me, this is just pathetic and gross. For one, its a desperate cry for attention and has little to nothing to do with sex. She's wanting social media traction, hopes to become famous out of it, get some sort of interviews, or get paid somehow. Secondly, the verbiage, its all twisted and messed up. People are applying any term, any word, to whatever aspect of sex and in this case cuckolding, without any historical knowledge or accuracy. Third, she states her husband is the "best lay" she's ever had. If so, that means she's fucking dudes that are subpar, to satisfy him, if she's to be believed, which I do not. Lastly, and mostly...bitch, we can see your kid in the background of the video. This kid will now grow up, go through school, interacting with other kids in the neighborhood, cousins, possibly other siblings in the future...and will be mocked, teased and harassed as everyone will be calling her mom a slut, a whore, a skank and so on. The first and foremost obligation of a parent should be, to protect your kids. Not subject them to whatever, so you can have 15 seconds of Internet "fame". I will not be surprised if within a few days, she's getting a visit from some sort of Child Protective Services or whatever it's called in her area...and sort of with good reason. Not because Mommy has lovers, but because Mommy has no fucking common sense and her priorities are all out of kilter. :)

  


Better train those tongues boys... :)


Not unlike every single "conservative" agenda/effort, Brexit is a fuck up. 

 







Ah yes, fundamentalist Christians. Just like the Taliban...only whiter.  :) 


Tax the Rich. 


Call it as you see it!  :)





Nothing of Value was Lost. 




I'll look like this...very soon. :)



PC Doggie Pronouns? 
Go Fuck Yourselves!  :)


These DIY Cosplay "kids" do create some amazing fashion styles. 


6 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ... I don't know why you'd ever wear the cum t-shirts, but I'd rather hang out with a couple wearing those than the stuffing couple any day of the week. I hope she gives birth to a raw supermarket turkey. Fuck!

    Question about the first cartoon: Is the man picturing another man eating a woman's ass, or is he fantasizing about eating ass and also having hair again?

    Weird to find a photo of a bear's behind here, rather than photos of a bare behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's dreaming/thinking about facesitting, as opposed to being worried about being follically challenged. And on another note Sparky, why the hell do you never approve my messages on your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really cherish your messages, so I like to treasure them myself for a week or so before sharing them with the public. I know it's selfish, but I'm only human!

      Delete
    2. Cute story...but I'm not buying it. :)

      Delete
  3. You're right, I should say mostly human, with a soupçon of lobster DNA... but who's counting?

    ReplyDelete