Friday, May 31, 2019

Sexless Cuckolds and/or Subs.

On a forum, someone mentioned a podcast where the topic was cuckolds that go months, years or even decades without being allowed "normal" sexual intercourse. For obvious reasons, this baffles some people. One guy asked why, if as these women stated they loved their husbands, they denied said husbands this sort of "physical intimacy".  

"Physical intimacy" does not have to equate to coitus, sexual penetration and/or ejaculation...and love may or may not have anything to do with sex. I could be physically intimate with someone I just met, and not even like them, much less love them.

Some male submisives see serving as their goal in life. Some may see denial, sacrifice and suffering as part of that...of which blue balls and that related discomfort is just one more aspect of their lot in life. One could be a eunuch and still be a sexual submissive, or a slave, with no hope of ever having the sort of "physical intimacy" of the type that the OP alluded to. Its a big world...and it takes all kinds to fill it.  :)


10 comments:

  1. Being a sissy cuckold it goes without question denial ! Caught crossdressing brings up more questioning , my Wife Carol asked me if I was gay or have I ever sucked cock ? With me being a submissive pantywaist my answer was "YES" ! Humilition , Okay so when & and how did you get started sucking "COCK" ! When I was young I thought it was cool hanging out with the older boys , and you know how horny they are , it started out with one and then it took off like wild fire with me blowing almost every single boy in the neighborhood ! Carol could clearly see with these humiliating questions this was exciting me , with me only in Her feminine panties I could not control my clitty from twitching a dead giveaway ! Do you ever think about blowing "MY" Boyfriends ? Of course I do Carol !!! My Wife Carol can't wait to tell Her Mother Jean !

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife and i quite enjoy the scenario of she cannot feel me inside her she teases me about my size but says its ok i can continue but being the submissive i am i insist its about her pleasure and offer to use her toys instead a little more teasing and my telling her i dont mind and we switch to her toys.

    all fun and very good


    a couple years back we were coming to the end of a fathers day to halloween denial she initiated intimacy it was over i was going to get release. to my dismay she also then initiated the cannot feel me. it would be another month before i got to release

    all part of the fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. When President Trump gains even more power when he is reelected in 2020, this kind of sick behavior will be outlawed MAGA Allan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been over a year since my wife and I have had intercourse. She 'endured' it for my benefit, and I hurt inside because I could tell that she was unhappy. I knew it did nothing for her but cause pain. I furiously masturbated in private to alleviate my desire for her. Life was not good. We talked. We read books. We discussed our issues and we found a path that works for us. Now, she rides my face at will and I get nothing. I am eternally horny, but very, very happy. This works for us because I care more about her than I do about ejaculating. Instead of trying to avoid arousal, I now embrace it. She loves the attention, and I love watching her get off on it. I am sick, and I am a pervert. Embracing this changed our lives for the better. Intimate encounters are now something we recall joyously for days after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Intimate encounters does not have to equate to coitus, sexual penetration and/or ejaculation. Many male submissives view serving someone or something outside of their self as their objective and function in life. Its admirable. Denial, sacrifice and suffering is part of that.That does not equate "sick" or perversion. Its just how some people are, or how they become. :)

      Delete
  5. I fully expect to be denied penetration in my next relationship, her choice of course, but honestly, I'm just not good at it. I please many other ways.

    ReplyDelete