Saturday, December 23, 2023

Oral Sex - Stupidity - The Christmas Report. :)


Some sex "stats". 

A study found that 91% of men climax from sex, compared to just 64% of women.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Award-winning sex educator, writer and broadcaster Alix Fox sheds light on cunnilingus. "Not every woman loves oral," she explains. "I know some who find being softly lapped and licked so insufficiently stimulating as to be annoying."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
In a huge US study in 2016, over a quarter of women surveyed said they had given, but not received oral sex. This was compared to 10% of men in the same situation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Routine studies demonstrate that men are statistically less likely to give oral sex to the opposite sex than women are. One survey of Canadian college students found that 63 percent of men reported receiving it in their lifetimes, but only 44 percent of women did. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to a survey that was conducted by the condom manufacturer Skyn, only 35 percent of heterosexual millennial men perform oral sex. According to a poll that was conducted by Skyn and Cosmo, "Fourteen percent of 18 to 22-year-olds said they 'don't think it's necessary.' And nearly 50 percent of 18 to 27-year-olds are more comfortable having sex than they are giving oral (compared to 32 percent of 28 to 32-year-olds)."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going down on her can trigger the production of oxytocin and DHEA in both partners; this can protect them from heart disease and help get a good nights rest. Vaginal fluid is the ultimate probiotic because it contains between 100,000 to 100 million Lactobacillus cells (depending on the woman). Probiotics are what support our digestive tract, build up our immune system, can help to lose belly fat, decrease allergies and eczema-related symptoms and can even reduce depression, stress and anxiety.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't spend much time on social media, so am usually a few months (or years) behind on new trends, new platforms, new...everything, and mostly just do not care. However, I came across some amusing things so figured I'd share them...in the event that someone is sitting around bored over the Holiday weekend. Mostly silly and stupid, they're just pranks that (apparently) people see others doing, then emulate them. Some of the clips below are compilation clips, and you can tell a few are staged, most are authentic, many are where people take songs and splice them together for effect. These are mostly guys just messing with their girlfriends or wives, but there are just as many others where the reverse is true. And of course there is no end to them, as the "trends" are to copy what others do in many cases, so it's about a gazillion people doing the same thing over and over but, it's mostly just harmless stupid stuff so...it's somewhat entertaining.  :) 

                                   Excuse me Ma'am but I want you to ride my Face. 


Body like a Crack Hoe. 


"So there you go Ohh - Can't make a Wife out of a Hoe.




Playing This Sound In Front Of My Girl Friend.


Why Beer Is Better Than Women.


You're 'bout to burn some calories.


When Your Bf Doesn't Smack Your 🍑 When He Walks By. 

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


15 comments:

  1. Thank you Vanessa, those clips will keep me entertained over the festive period. i may have to try and re-create the 'can't make a wife out of a hoe' one to send to Owner :)

    Interesting on the oral sex stats. i am a happy member of the 10% club - love to give but never received, don't want to receive, never will receive. i wonder what the stats for arse licking are? Now giving that just can't be beat - never received and no real desire to ever either but i do lurve to lick back there.

    Thank you too for the Christmas present of an image, quite the view WetLips :)

    Seasons greetings and all that to you and yours
    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the clips, as stupid as they are, I know I did. And thank you for the nice wishes and sentiments and I hope the same for you. Regarding you being in the 10% and always "giving"...that's not a newsflash...SlutLips, ergo the moniker. :)

      Delete
  2. Vanessa

    Cunnilingus! Now that is something I know about….in fact quite a bit about…but I didn’t know about the health benefits.

    Thanks for the information on the health benefits of cunnilingus…..I often wondered why I am in such good shape at my age and even though I was in a high powered job, my stress levels were minimal and I slept at night like a baby.

    This is a favorite topic of mine….I can get all into it between a Woman’s legs….what a truly wonderful gift nature has given to us men….I must admit I am addicted to the taste and feel and the joy I have hearing my partner’s moans and sighs and screams of delight. It is a treat that I cannot go very long without: I am overdue for my next dose of “healthy supplements.”

    I have been on both ends of oral pleasure plenty of times….receiving and giving….but in my latter years much more on the giving…probably a ratio of 10 giving to 1 receiving….my choice….the male appendage tends to not perform quite as well at a certain point in life…so other means absolutely necessary to keep a happy wife.

    Sad about the young people not taking a bigger interest in oral sex….it is delightful and so intimate…and bonding….It can say a lot about the way one cares for their partner, without words.

    And the videos….OMG….always something new.

    Thanks Vanessa.

    Have a great Holiday!

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Vanessa:

    Thank you for that very first picture. What a tasty morsel that appears to be. Oh My!

    hs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the bio, the endorsement, the affirmation, the information, the advice, the particulars, the questions, comments, compliments, and the rest HS. I think the younger ones will figure it out, eventually. Right now they're too worried and worked up over "furries", arguing about pronouns, cartoons, Anime, sex robots and other sundry nonsense...but will one day want a living, breathing human being to have sex with. :)

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanessa

    Apologies I haven’t commented on your site for awhile.

    I try to balance sense of humor with respect and often find things funny that offend others.

    But I don’t like the words “slut” and “whore” or its derivative “ho”, as to me they describe a woman who engages in sex without a sense of self respect and, importantly, there is no parallel term for a man.

    Apologies for being no fun on this one.

    My first attempt at cunnilingus was in ‘72. It did not become a regular thing until I met my current wife in ‘80. The first time she lay on her back. Ever since it’s been 99% reverse cowgirl facesitting. She prefers to kneel rather than sit and leans on her wrists, but her wrists are not so strong so we will be experimenting.

    Best

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a lovely forthcoming year Rosco. :)

      Delete
  6. Hello miss Chaland, I want to offer my apologies. I had a hard time with you calling Trump as Nazi fascist, but I see that I was clearly mistaken and stand corrected. I hope we can resume a friendly relationship. I may point out that my political believes in the Netherlands are considered 'left' and I will not shed a tear if the GOP get's it's ass handed in the upcoming elections throughout the UNITED States of America. Joe Biden, all the way! Kind regards and a great 2024, Marco from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noted Marco. Personally I wish we had two other candidates, younger and with new energy and ideas, but not sure that's going to happen. Anyway, hope you enjoy your New Year festivities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanessa:

    Thanks for many thought provoking and entertaining postings this past year. And some very nice pictures from time to time..

    I enjoy your thoughts, insight, and sense of humor very much….you discuss serious subjects, yet don’t take yourself all that serious….makes for a wonderful combination…

    Happy New Year to you and yours. May the new year bring hope and promise for us all.

    Hs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the message, the compliment and the nice sentiments HS...they are all very much appreciated. I hope you have a lovely forthcoming year as well. :)

      Delete
  9. When I was in High School my bests friends girlfriend (later became his wife) told me that any many who does not learn to eat pussy and eat it well is going to find a wife who will find a man that does both. I took her advice and I think I am pretty good at giving and would prefer to give rather than receive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly all true. There are some women, a rarity, but they do exist, that dislike it. Why? I'll never know, but it just doesn't "work" for them so they prefer other sorts of stimulation. But for most women...yeah, get your tongue out. :)

      Delete