Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Cuckolds and Facesitting Friends? :)



Sarai and Dakota have been together for 12 years but they don't sleep together. Sarai sleeps with other men and her partner doesn't mind.

I don't understand, and never will, this urge some people have to be so public about their private lives. Yes, I know, I have books, blogs, movies, websites and so on, but the majority of photos and video of me are where I am either wearing a wig and sunglasses, or a mask, (face mask, eye mask, not of the Covid variety) so the possibility of anyone recognizing me in public is just about impossible. I like my privacy and want to be left alone. Celebrity, being recognized, publicity...not something I ever wanted. 

But hey, to each her own. I understand that some people simply do not care, but I would hate some stranger walking up to me in the store, the gym, my doctors office or wherever and knowing who I am from the Internet. And for me, this applies even more so for those people that have kids, which I don't, but that seems unfair to me to have a situation where other kids will eventually know who "Mom and Dad" are, what they do in private, and then post it online or in mainstream media. I mean, being 7 or 10 years old and having kids at school calling your mother and father cuckold sex freaks....not good. Having said that little rant, it is interesting seeing cuckoldry in semi-mainsteam print.  :) 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Guys don't understand womens clothing issues. Imagine buying some pants, jeans or whatever, putting your wallet or cell phone in your back pocket, and it only goes halfway in. It's going to fall out, you're going to lose it. Think about the endless fear and worry, of losing something important, due to some cheap ass garment manufacturers wanting to save money off of an extra..what, two inches of cotton from each pocket? And factor in that most womens clothing costs more than mens clothes to begin with....those sumbitches.  :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I like Demo, I really do. Her voice is fantastic, her music is...meh, whatever, but her vocal talent is indisputable. And I like her spirit. But, no surprise here, I am not a fan of the forced pronoun police...and here's a good example of why. People can be fluid. They can change their minds. So, someone decides one week or month they want to go with "their/they/them" and anyone that fails to jump on board gets screamed at and called "transphobic" and then a week later...they're back to "she/her". 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things must be really tough out there...friends wise.  :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Here's why I hate making home videos, for others to see, and sometimes photos as well. I like making home movies where I can just turn the camera on, do whatever I'm doing, not worry about editing, lighting, sound, background, angles, sure, that's fun. But once you start having to be concerned about all those details, the fun goes out the window and it's like a "job". So with this little clip, we were trying to figure out how to get the correct zoom distance, and I sometimes extract stills from the video so that's a concern...no fun. But once that's done with, and I don't care about video quality anymore...grinding on his face...which is fantastic, lol.  :) 

21 comments:

  1. Vanessa, that's a fabulous video btw. For me part of the 'fun' with pictures is wondering who knows, who has seen the pictures of me, does someone recognise me but dare not say why? It has never happened, doubt it ever will, but the idea that it might is a bit of a thrill i have to admit.

    p
    x

    p.s. being an exhibitionist slut is also a big part of it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being an exhibitionist slut...that part I get. Maybe I'm a tad paranoid about personal safety...there are some crazy people out there, so that part, makes me more reserved. And thanks for the compliment on the video...not sure what's good about it though. :)

      Delete
    2. i get the safety concern and sadly i imagine women are much more likely to get online abuse.

      The video is fab because it is lovely to just see the two of you relaxed, doing your thing, being 'normal', you very much on top and in control. You look great in it too.

      p
      x

      Delete
    3. I often get nervous intially on video, then sort of forget a camera is even there, so then it's fine. So I guess it's back to it not being fun when I have to worry about "filming" but have no problem being filmed while having fun...if that makes sense.

      Delete
    4. Absolutely. i think most people are exactly the same. It takes a while to forget you are being 'documented'. i also find that i generally dislike how i look as the image of me in my head is different from the reality on screen.

      p
      x

      Delete
    5. We are all our own worst critic. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, nice video. Didn’t realize that was a position - though Irene and I usually practice reverse cowgirl cunnilingus. She’s just had shoulder surgery so now she can only do it with 100% of her weight on my face, which I’ve enjoyed.

    I continue to consider Facesitting furniture but honestly don’t want to explain it to the kids or other visitors.

    Sorry not to have perused this fun blog for awhile.

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rosco, sorry that Irene needed shoulder surgery, but very glad to hear that she appears to have recovered well. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Ms. Chaland:

    Yes Ma’am what gives with the shorter pockets in Women’s clothes? I serendipitously discovered this just recently when I tried on a pair of my wife’s jeans. She had lost some weight and was going to throw out a perfectly good pair of new Gloria Vanderbilt jeans….and being a bit of closet crossdresser…I thought maybe a chance to wear something girly in public.

    I tried them on and they fit perfectly….I started wearing around the house and found these jeans to be very comfortable and were almost unisexual looking. Oh yes a shorter rise in front, but nothing extreme nor out of the ordinary looking.

    So I ventured out in them on several occasions…That is when I discovered the pockets were half sized….and I almost lost my wallet on several occasions.

    I don’t wear publicly much anymore just to be on the safe side.

    I do suspect that the smaller pockets in Women’s apparel are to discourage carrying anything in the pockets that would appear bulky or create unflattering bumps….Women have purses for those items…..men on the other hand do not frequently carry purses…hence the need for larger pockets….and also man has been gifted with genitalia outside the body, that on occasion needs adjusting in its underwear, and perhaps the larger pockets can provide a more modest approach to adjusting when necessary.

    And love the new video ad for your furniture. That is one of my favorite styles….Very creative.

    Have a great day!

    hs

    ReplyDelete
  4. HS, I think clothing manufacturers do what they do, simply for profit. I mean a penny or two saved off using less material, less labor, times 100s of millions (or billions) of pairs of jeans or pants over decades adds up to substantial amounts. But that's just an opinion. Anyway, thanks for the compliment on my furniture designs, and I hope you enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to be back reading your blog after an extended absence from the FemDom blogosphere. Not much changes, your posts are as excellent as ever.

    Respectfully,

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. Why the "extended absence from the FemDom blogosphere"? Were you off giving yourself Atomic wedgies or something? :)

      Delete
  6. I have to take a moment and compliment you on your gorgeous body. I have enjoyed your blogs and books for years but for some reason I have never reached out.

    What makes a women sexy to me, and I know this is subjective, starts with intelligence and confidence. You absolutely check these boxes. After this her physical traits enter the fray. And Damn! Your body is exquisite. Whatever it is you are doing is working overtime!

    Thank you for encouraging people to explore their kinks and also for sharing your body with us. Your legs, ass and perfect breasts are a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments "Anon"...they are greatly appreciated. :)

      Delete
  7. “So there in a nut shell is the "Wet Options". Either way his face is going to get wet, from my squirting pussy juice, my lovers sperm.......or both. It's just a question of where and when....how often and how much”
    Cuckold Journal

    Imagine your girl seduces you to eat her pussy clean. And then after sends you a sexy pic of her and the guy she fucked raw just before she arrived that night you sucked her pussy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What sort of vile, nasty, sexually sadistic, perverted devil woman would do that sort of thing? Oh wait...never mind. :)

      Delete
  8. That is a very functional looking piece of furniture. Comfortable, satisfying and most importantly inescapable. "You'll get up when I say so!"

    ReplyDelete