Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Lesbian Thespian Lust? :)

I'm not a lesbian, and it's no secret that I rarely watch TV or movies, so am perpetually out of the loop, and while I have known who Jessica Biel is for some time, I never "knew" much about her. Anyway, somebody sent me some Gifs with her, and I have to say...using the vernacular of the day...I'd hit it.  :) 






Hey, she's hot.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





 


Alright...enough out of me. I'm just busy, doing stuff, enjoying life, staying productive and trying to stay healthy...and I hope the same for everyone else. There was no point...to this post. :)


4 comments:

  1. Living the dream as well. Thanks for the pictorial on Jessica....she is quite a dish...and a good actress....and that Snorkel O....the creativity of people....especially when it comes to sex....makes me smile....hope for the American dream.......enjoy and thanks for the entertaining post.

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I would "hit it too" I love the Queening chair and the white panties with the black skirt are hot. Actually, a lot of hot photos on this site.

    ReplyDelete